|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Litre|
|Dosage||500-750gm a.i/Ha and for fruit trees 0.005%-0.0075%|
InsecticideMode of action:
Wide Spectrum InsecticideCrops:
Paddy, Sorghum, Vegetable, Bhindi, Brinjal, Cabbage, Raddish, Cauliflower, Turnip, Tomato, FRUIT TREES(Apple, Mango, Grape)Pest:
Rice hispa, Sorghum midge, Aphid,jassid, Spotted bollworm, Mites, Musterd Aphid, Head borer, Stem borer, Tobacco caterpillar, White fly, Sanjose scale, Wolly aphid Mealy scale, Mango hopper, BeetleDosages:
500-750gm a.i/Ha and for fruit trees 0.005%-0.0075%Formulation:
1000-3000ml/HaFormulation Type :
Atropinize the patient immediately and maintain full atropinization by repeated doses of 2 to 4 mg. of atropine sulphate intravenously at 5 to 10 minutes interval. As musch as 25 to 50 mg. of atropine may be required in a day. The need for further atropine administration is guided by the continuance of symptoms. Extent of salivation is a useful criteria for dose adjustmentPrecautions:
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals.
- Avoid Contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
- Avoid inhalation the spray mist.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
- Wear full protective clothing while spraying.
- Pay Mode Terms: Other
- Port of Dispatch: vapi
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: immediate