InsecticideMode of action:
Contact & Stomach InseticidesCrops:
Wheat & Rice MosquitoPest:
Khapra Beetle, Red Flour Beetle, Rice Moth, Almond Moth, Lesser grain borer. For public healthDosages:
1.2gm/sq.mFormulation Type :
No specific Antidote is know. Treat symtomatically , Antithistamines may be given for allergic mainifestations.Precautions:
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals.
- Avoid Contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
- Avoid inhalation the spray mist.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
- Wear full protective clothing while spraying.